Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Invite in the mail!

S0, maybe creating this blog was good luck, because today I got a phone call from my Placement Officer telling me that my official invite to serve in the Peace Corps is in the mail! This will tell me what country I'm going to and when I'm leaving! She told me to expect it within a week but honestly, regular mail from Washington D.C. to Ohio should not take that long, so I'm hoping to get it on Thursday or Friday! Once I get it I have 10 days to accept or decline...I know I'm going to accept no matter what, but I'm still so anxious to find out what country! And still keeping my fingers crossed for Kenya or Madagascar. This is all beginning to feel so real, which makes me so nervous but so excited! I'm going to be staking out the mailbox until it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews